Knights of Columbus Activities
Pope John Paul II Council 
Silver Knight Award
The Silver Knight Award is a State Council program that recognizes third degree members continues commitment to the ideals of the Order by recruiting new members and participation in programs, services and activities of their Councils. This program is widely disseminated during July Summer Training and Regional Meetings. The Silver Knight Program is administered by a chairman appointed by the State Deputy. He willhold on this position until such time that he will be replaced. His duties shall consist of the following:
1. Each month, he will contact District Deputies an Grand Knights if any member completed the following requirements within the Year:
2. Request Grand Knight to submit completed qualification card.
3. Print Award Certificate and arrange with the District Deputy and Grand Knight for a special award presentation ceremony.
4. If unable to attend, mail Award Certificate and Silver Knight Pin to the Grand Knight for presentation.
5. Send Names of awardees tot eh State Bulletin Editor for publication, Provide a copy of the list to the Wed Master for inclusion in the State website.
6. Submit report to the Membership Booklet.
UPCOMING EVENTS AND MEETINGS